Patch 1.19 will see the ability “Coeurl Step” (name tentative) implemented. Exclusive to Disciples of the Land, the ability allows players to conceal their presence from enemies. The action can be used repeatedly, and the effect will not wear off even if players engage in gathering. The stealth effect, however, comes at the cost of reduced movement speed.
* The action cannot be used in certain areas (such as city-states, dungeons, and instanced raids).
* Certain enemies are capable of piercing and even nullifying the stealth effect.
Coeurl Step comes in four levels as follows:
- Coeurl Step I: Learned at level 8. Renders you undetectable by enemies level 20 and below.
- Coeurl Step II: Learned at level 18. Renders you undetectable by enemies level 30 and below.
- Coeurl Step III: Learned at level 28. Renders you undetectable by enemies level 40 and below.
- Coeurl Step IV: Learned at level 38. Renders you undetectable by enemies level 50 and below.
- Once executed, the stealth effect will remain indefinitely. However, the effect will wear off if you reuse the action, incur enmity, enter certain areas, or change classes.
- Movement speed will be reduced to walking speed.
- The action cannot be used while incurring enmity, nor while on chocoback.
- The action is not subjected to a recast time.
- The stealth effect nullifies any effects present that grant increased movement speed.